IRFAN BACHDIM BERMAIN FILM TENDANGAN DARI LANGIT.. HOT

IRFAN BACHDIM BERMAIN FILM TENDANGAN DARI LANGIT.. HOT

National team striker Irfan Bachdim create new actifitie in pursuing a career in country entertainment stage. Having had starred in several advertisements, now 22-year-old striker will appear on the big screen. Irfan's debut film is titled "Kicking From the Sky The Movie". The film was directed by famous hook Hanung Bramantyo and Dawn Nugros.

Irfan In this film will play with his team-mates from Persema Malang. Later this Amsterdam-born player will play himself.
"It's a great honor for me. But I will stay focused to play ball, "Irfan said at a news correspondent in Jakarta, Monday (18 / 4).
Besides Irfan, the film will be produced by SinemArt Picture will present also coach Persema Timo Scheunemann, Kim Kurniawan, and the national football legend Milky Way.

According to this naturalization player, he accepted an offer to play the movie because the story is quite interesting. "Those who contacted me, I'm not an actor. I'm the player to Persema, the story is interesting so I got involved in this film," said Irfan Bachdim found at Score, Monday (04/18).
In this film, Irfan Bachdim would act as his own. Although not an actor, at least it can be a little help.

"My Self is not an actor, to movie tells the story of this football in accordance with myself and Persema. It's really real so I do not need to be someone else," he said.
He also claimed to have learned to act. In addition, although ultimately decided plunge in the art world role, Irfan said the popular is not the main goal of this project involved.
"No, not until today. But do not know later. Popular not the goal, I want the message of this movie to kids," he said.