MESKIPUN BANYAK DIHUJAT DEWI PERSSIK TETAP BANGGA DENGAN "KEPRAWANANNYA"

MESKIPUN BANYAK DIHUJAT DEWI PERSIK TETAP BANGGA DENGAN "KEPRAWANANNYA"

Pedangdut "Shake Saw", Dewi Persik, or DP, claimed to still feel proud of hymen surgery he had lived though a variety of taunts and blasphemies addressed to him.

I can not ask anyone to agree with what I do. Pros and cons of it reasonable, not Dewi Persik name if not controversial.

Former wife of Saipul Jamiil this reason, the decision remains a decision he should be appreciated by others.

"Like today, broke down the news that reap the cons, I think that's fair. I can not ask anyone to agree with what I do. The pros and cons of it reasonable, not Dewi Persik baseball name if controversial," said DP to a number of reporters in Jakarta on Friday (06/17/2011).

According to the DP, no one was harmed for his efforts. What it does solely for its own sake. "What is clear, that same love my boyfriend, after all, is not necessarily so later my husband," said DP lightly.

On that occasion, Council also rejected a call that news operations performed Umrah in Egypt after the worship was financed by a producer of her new movie. "Cute only in Egypt, more expensive. Not necessarily one free nawarin again, he-he-he," said DP