ADEGAN HOT JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE DENGAN CAMERON DIAZ

ADEGAN HOT JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE  DENGAN CAMERON DIAZ

Justin Timberlake not feel ashamed when doing hot scenes with Cameron Diaz who is now ex-girlfriend status.

Justin and Cameron was dating four years before it finally ran aground in December 2006. They reunited in the movie Bad Teacher which will be released June 24, 2011. In the comedy film was Justin who plays Scott Delacorte told to do hot scenes with Elizabeth Halsey (Cameron Diaz).

Asked his feelings do hot scenes with his former girlfriend, the singer pleaded not feel embarrassed or awkward.

"I do not feel embarrassed or awkward. We already know each other. I saw it very funny. funny scene that I had never seen before," said Justin who disitat Showbizspy on Wednesday (08/06/2011).

Justin told the filming process he calls it funny.

"The director (Jake Kasdan) kept screaming, 'Okay, more wrinkled! Her face is more ugly dong. nostrils Beware! Come on, his lips more sexy'. I really did not laugh so refrain throughout the filming," he said.

Former 'N Sync's personnel center of the focus now is to build an acting career instead of singing. He never again released an album since his last album in 2006. Justin was not even sure when it will come back musically.

"I have a principle not to undergo two different things at the same time. I never stop music. I'm just trying to start anything else that has inspired me since I was a child. When the opportunity came, it was crazy if I let go just like that," said Justin