DEWI PERSIK MISA CAMPO VICKY VETTE BERMAIN DALAM SATU FILM

DEWI PERSIK MISA CAMPO VICKY VETTE  BERMAIN DALAM SATU FILM


Dewi Persik back to playing comedy horror film genre. This time, Depe acting collided with a movie star Vicky Vette and sexy model, Misa Campo.

"shooting a few scenes again.'ll Vicky and the Mass came to Indonesia. I'm here so Mandy is rock n roll, the baseball superstitious and ignorant. Vicky and Mass story of two brothers so I am. So, I had two parents who mix Indonesia and beyond, "said Depe when talking with Legal, Tuesday (07/06/2011).

Misa Campo is a model that often appear exciting in every photograph. For users of Internet forums, Filipina model's face was definitely familiar.

"But I'm still there are limits that I live scene. Do not get too vulgar. Are there traditional oriental. not a how-how. I baseball never vulgar. But then I melakoni scene that has not previously acted in this movie," he said.

The plan, the film contains action Depe with Vicky and Mass will be released on July 7, 2011. Dead movie star Goyang Karawang had no grandiose dreams movie will reap many spectators.

"For me, want to be paid regardless of the baseball problem. Want to viewers how well my baseball problem. Because for me, which is important to provide maximum entertainment for the people of Indonesia," he said proudly.